Astrology has been a passion since I was 5. I remember finding out that I was a Sagittarius and thinking to myself, I’m going to learn more about this. It felt like remembering.
The obsession grew until I eventually went to study with The London School of Astrology and I have also completed a Certificate in Professional Forecasting with the LSA. Professional studies into the Mystical arts have expanded, completing courses in Tarot, Numerology and Palmistry with both the LSA and The College of Psychic Studies.
• It’s like my name!
• … I talk lots of sense! 🙂
• I am very frank.
• The three kings gave gifts of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh (they were astrologers!)
• This binds astrology and religion (despite all religious traditions being rather indecisive about this.)
• I bind astrology with natural heath care.
• My favourite Neal’s Yard products are made from Frankincense.
• In aromatherapy frankincense is used to help deepen the breath, it has supreme healing properties and can assist with helping people relax away from the chatter of their mind into meditation.
• In Ayurvedic medicine Frankincense or “dhoop,” has been used for hundreds of years for treating arthritis, healing wounds, strengthening the female hormone system and purifying the air.
• Frankincense is sourced from trees that grow on top of rocks. Magic!
“Whenever we have allowed ourselves to become oppressed by the mundane or tied to the past- indeed, restricted or weighed-down by any form of over attachment – Frankincense can help us to break free.”
My ultimate goal is to help people heal from emotional anxiety, insomnia, tension in the body, relationship disasters and to help people trust their instinct and flourish. Frankincense is connected to the all the ways I intend on doing this. It is a bit long winded, but I like it.
What do I do?
I talk to you and would like you to think of me as an old friend who wants the best for you. I feel a certain responsibility as an astrologer, it’s a privileged position to be in when people trust you with their lives and stories. I hope to nurture people and give them some ideas about themselves to develop. I hope that people feel better after speaking to me. My goal is that you leave me feeling understood and optimistic about the future.
It is a privilege to see someone’s chart and understand what makes them tick. The way it works now is to listen, talk and help you feel more sure of yourself and your choices.
The main thing I do is to stick to real talk… astrology is not an airy fairy subject. It is practical and it is rational, the intuitive interpretation is grounded in reality.
What don’t I do?
I don’t predict the future!
I do not yet talk about medical issues (I will, but it takes forever to train!)
Make things up! If I don’t know the answer then I prefer to say, “I don’t know” rather than say something to satisfy you. I am often asked “when will I meet someone?” and I will never limit you with an answer. I prefer to help you love yourself as much as you would love a partner. I want you to be the best version of yourself; happy, secure and full of love, life and purpose. That’s how the alchemical potential of astrology will enable you to draw useful life experiences and people towards you.
Want to know more? email@example.com – I would love to hear from you!